Lady Dalston Presents : 'Le Monstre Productions

My photo
OOOH! BURLESQUE? is the love child of the pure adoration of the Burlesque scene and the desire for it to be recognised for the art form that it was, is and will be! Say OOOH! for BURLESQUE!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Scum


Scum by Lady Dalston

So low I'm back at the top again
The smuttiest slut of the sordid scum
Don't give my body to science
If it's cut open, evil will spill out
It'll infiltrate your mind
Incredulously creating an intrinsic web across your mind
Leave me six feet under...put me to the stake
Just don't pity me...that would be your last mistake
Break my bones, burn my hair
I'll dance to the tune of death
Embracing each smoulder and crack
But don't you fret
I'll be back
Though I'd watch from behind closed doors
The live show tends to involve audience participation
So that's me
The sort that says hello
But doesn't ask 'How do you do?'
Your well being is not, as yet, my problem
Nothing personal, it's me, not you

1 comment:

  1. The live show tends to involve audience participation.....Nice :) Very creative

    ReplyDelete